Benefits of Using Securefast Fire Rated Digital Locks
When fitting a Digital Push Button Lock to an internal door you must check to identify if the door is fire rated. If so, it is a legal requirement to ensure the lock is fire rated to EN1634-1.
Securefast are known in the industry to offer a large range of Traditional, Easy Code and Easy Code Plus Mechanical Digital Push Button Locks which suit many applications and are typically used in hospitals, residential homes, offices, schools, colleges, universities and retail outlets.
Securefast offer a range of Push Button Locks that are fire rated to EN1634-1 and offer a number of benefits to both the customer and contractor, including: –
• Suitable for 30- and 60-minutes fire rated timber doors
• Supplied complete with the intumescent already fitted to the latch saving time for the fitter
• Ensures that the intumescent is fitted correctly so as not to affect the integrity of the door
• As the material can cause skin irritation for some people, having it fitted reduces any possible side effects
• Pre-fitted intumescent reduces the chance that the delicate material will not get damaged in transit