Electro-Magnetic Locks are electrified locking devices which consist of a electro-magnet and an armature plate
to lock a door when powered up and then released by a device such as a push to exit button or keypad.
– Micro / Midi / Slimline / Standard / Shear / Mortice / External / Cabinet & Pro ranges provide a market leading comprehensive and performance range
– TS010 performance technical standard
– Fire Rated for use on Timber Doors to EN1634-1
– Extensive range of brackets to ensure the correct fit for every Electro-Magnet door configuration
– All magnets fitted with Deedlock by CQR kick-off pin in the armature plate to overcome residual magnetism when power to the magnet is off